Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Above The Clouds

Oregon has a great way of opening my eyes to things and allowing me to deal with them in a California way. 

First example, just going for it. Like I always say, do what you want to do when you want to do it so you never have to wonder what if. I had to take my own advice on this one because I would have wondered what if. My feelings on the situation are not that of what one would normally expect. Because I can and do practice removing myself emotionally not only to save myself, but others as well.

This was a unique situation. Completely random, rewarding it's own way. To feel a wire buzz in your soul is magical.

The other eye opener is seeing that I was allowing myself to fall into old habits. Ones of pure forgiveness, understanding and naiveté. Being that good 'ol doormat. As much love as I have for him, it's just not fair to me to be sitting around waiting for nothing. This was a person who proclaimed love and fell severely short of delivering long term. The story of my life.

This luckily doesn't change my wanting to move home, just puts a damper on things. I don't know what the plan is now besides just focusing on making the most money possible and insuring the people I surround myself with can't get to me.